Monday, May 10, 2010

Thanks To Everyone

I want to thank all of my children and Grandchildren for taking time out of their busy lives to make special gifts, take me to dinner,sing special Grandma songs and making those long distance phone calls. I love all of you and I am very proud of all of you I am also greatful to Bernard for the talk he gave at church yesterday on respecting wives he shared alot of personal stories along with alot of emotions he did a great job and he even taught my primary class (7, 3year olds) so I could attend the Relief Society Conference. I just want you all to know that all I ever wanted as a young girl growing up was to be a wife and mother and grandmother so again thank you to everyone in the family including son-in-laws and daughter-in-laws for making this all possible I LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Knight knughts said...

your welcome mom. Obviously we all love you too.